Tessa makes 3!

The adventures of a young couple starting a family, teaching each other and learning as we go, and having fun doing it!

February 9, 2011

Sometimes I wonder

I heard the new Blake Shelton song on the radio the other day and it got me thinking about Joel and I. So much of that song describes me. I wonder if he thought like that when we first started dating, and if he still wonders things about me. I know I think about little things like that. If you are unfamiliar with the song, here it is:

Everything he describes about this girl is me. It's almost odd how much it reminds me of me.

Do you pour a little something on the rocks--Usually something with a little OJ
Slide down the hallway in your socks
When you undress, do you leave a path--haha, check my hallway
Then sink to your nose in a bubble bath

Do you break things when you get mad---yup.
Eat a box of chocolate cause you're feeling bad---a bag of snickers counts, right?
Do you paint your toes cause you bite your nails---ding ding ding!
And call up mama when all else fails---oh man, 3x a day I'm on the phone with that woman

Plus, I love Blake Shelton. He is responsible for many of my favorites, including:

Austin
I'll just hold on
I loved her first
Nobody but me
Old Red

There's just something about country music that can instantly change your mood. Joel got me hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment