Tessa makes 3!

The adventures of a young couple starting a family, teaching each other and learning as we go, and having fun doing it!

September 1, 2010

week 32


Well, we are officially at 32 weeks. We have 8 weeks to go until my due date, which is still at October 25. But, we did determine that if I make it to 41 weeks, the doctor will induce me, so the latest we would meet this little lady is November 1 or November 2! So, up to 9 weeks to go, but no more than that! I had my 32 week check up yesterday and everything was great. Still no complications, and everything looks wonderful!



 Dr. said I gained a whopping 1 pound, which he's not worried about even though I'm supposed to be gaining a pound a week and only gaining half that. I'm up 17 from prepregnancy which is a little under what I should be but he's not concerned. I should be at 20-25 by now but oh well. Blood pressure was perfect, heart rate was at 151 which was good. It's fluctuated between 135 and 155 most of the pregnancy which he said is perfectly normal. He said I could take Zantac for heartburn if tums weren't working so I picked up some of the generic form of that, hopefully that helps the acid indigestion for longer periods than the tums. We scheduled the 34 week ultrasound for next Friday, September 10, and then have our 34 week appointment scheduled for the Tuesday after that, the 14th. The ultrasound will measure the size of the baby, make sure everything developed completely and correctly and make sure there's enough room to make it to 40 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment