Tessa makes 3!

The adventures of a young couple starting a family, teaching each other and learning as we go, and having fun doing it!

September 20, 2010

35/35

Well folks, I've hit another milestone. I am 35 weeks pregnant, and there are 35 days left until Miss Tessa is due! That is absolutely crazy to me. I mean, we're ready for her , we are so excited to meet her, her nursery is done, her clothes are washed, we just need her to complete it! But still, 35 DAYS until she is here.

This pregnancy has absolutely flown by. I remember February 15 like it was yesterday. We were actively trying, so when it was the magical day that Aunt Flo was due, I took a test. I had taken tests for 4 months prior to that, hoping that one of them would be 2 lines instead of 1. And then, on February 15, 2 lines showed up! I couldn't believe my eyes, and my grin was stretching to the back of my head. I sent Joel a picture of the test to see if he saw I what I saw. He did, but of course I couldn't talk to him that night because he had night class. He was in the police academy at that time, so unfortunately, I was siting at home alone convincing myself that I wasn't seeing things! 

Now we are a mere 2 weeks away from being full term, and 5 weeks away from her due date. I will take pictures of the nursery later this week, after Joel installs the car seat bases and gets those boxes out of her room.  But for now, here's a couple pictures of the laundry I did last week, all the diapers!! They looked so cute out on the rack that I had to take a few pictures. 

This is all of them in the washer!

Hanging out on back porch!



I just love this picture, but I'm not too sure why!



No comments:

Post a Comment