Tessa makes 3!

The adventures of a young couple starting a family, teaching each other and learning as we go, and having fun doing it!

September 2, 2010

baby Shower #1

A couple of weeks ago my aunt Jan, cousins Meghan and Lisa, and my sister threw me a beautiful baby shower! Originally it was going to be at my Aunt's house in Ankeny, but because of all the crazy rain they got, their basement flooded. So, they moved the party to Meghan's house in Beaverdale which was perfect! They had all my family there, plus a few of my friends and a few family friends. We had a wonderful dessert bar complete with chocolate covered strawberries, cake balls, punch,sweet tarts, ice cream bars, oreo truffles, chocolates, and lots of other yummies. I was shocked at how many wonderful gifts we received for Tessa, and of course, I couldn't wait to get them home, get them organized, and ready for her to use them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment