Tessa makes 3!

The adventures of a young couple starting a family, teaching each other and learning as we go, and having fun doing it!

March 29, 2011

I'm back!

We made it back from Colorado safe and sound. It took us about 10.5 hours each way, which is about an hour longer than normal, but with a 5 month old, we figured that was pretty good. When my brother came to visit us, it took them 12 hours. I would definitely drive overnight again. The first couple hours were rough since Tessa was awake and likes to clusterfeed at night still so we had to make a couple stops, but after about 9pm it was smooth sailing down I-80. 

I have tons of pictures from the week, including some good ones that my sister-in-law took of Tessa and our family. We also let Noah borrow a cloth diaper so we could do a photo shoot with the babies. Noah is Tessa's cousin who is 12 days older. They could not be more different in looks or personality, but it was so much fun to watch them interact and play with each other. My brother is a work-a-holic and is also going to school full time to get his master's degree so we didn't see much of him but when he was home we made the most of our time together. He brings out the silly in me and is hilarious! Anyways, I'm off to bed for the night because I have to go back to work tomorrow (boo!!!) but I'll fill in all the deets (slang for details yo) in the coming days. 

Here's a couple of preview pictures from our week. Tessa loves this puppy. It sings and plays games and Noah had one too so Tessa remembered that she loved it!




No comments:

Post a Comment