Tessa makes 3!

The adventures of a young couple starting a family, teaching each other and learning as we go, and having fun doing it!

March 20, 2011

Amazon.com

I love Amazon for so many reasons. Free shipping, millions of items, a lot of my favorite brands, coupons for baby stuff in all the magazine, and the arrival on my doorstep 2 days later are just a few of the many reasons. Recently I made a purchase to Amazon of some baby stuff.

 This order included 1 pair of baby legs, one pair of BiBi and MiMi brand leg warmers, baby food ice cube trays with lids (for when I make baby food), bowls/lids, 2 wipeable bibs, a GroVia all-in-one diaper, and a new wetbag for dirty diapers in the diaper bag. Total price of this stuff? About $75. My price? $0.00. Thanks to Swagbucks, I've earned a couple hundred dollars of Amazon gift cards so I got all this stuff for free! Some of it I would have gotten eventually anyway, but some of it was just fun stuff that I bought just because I can!

 Her new diaper!


A new, cuter wetbag for her dxirty diapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment