Tessa makes 3!

The adventures of a young couple starting a family, teaching each other and learning as we go, and having fun doing it!

September 14, 2011

work work work, all day long

I feel like that's all we do anymore. Joel gets home at 4:10am, I leave for work at 4:20am. Joel takes Tessa to daycare when she wakes up, I pick her up when I get off work. I come home, he goes into work at 4pm (he's been working insane amounts of overtime). He comes home for supper, I get Tessa supper and ready for bed, we go to bed. That's our days lately.

Finally today, we both have days off! So, we're heading to Ames for a fun day of Target. Yes, I make a day out of a Target trip. We have a few errands to run so uncle Marcus is going to watch Tessa. I think the best birth control in the world is handing off a wild 10 month old to a single college guy.

In other news, we're in the market for a house. We decided we like WC and want to hang out here a while. It's a pretty nice place, we've got some good friends and we both like our jobs. That is a stressful process! So many houses, so many choices, so many different layouts and designs. We want something that's at least semi-updated. We don't have the time or energy for a complete renovation of anything so it's a bonus if someone else already did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment