Tessa makes 3!

The adventures of a young couple starting a family, teaching each other and learning as we go, and having fun doing it!

June 4, 2011

What we've been up to

We've had a really busy week! Last weekend, Tessa went to Des Moines for the weekend to spend some time with her Grandmas while Joel and I both worked extra on the holiday weekend. It seems she is something of a performer already, because she was a perfect angel for them. Or so they say. I'm still not sure they were entirely honest with me, but they said she was good, so I've got to believe it.

We worked all weekend, and finally got her back on Sunday night after 48 hours away from home. I was much more traumatized than she was, although I really did not have time to miss her since I was working 12 hour shifts and would have gotten home right around her usual bedtime. But, I was glad to get my baby girl back!

Then, I worked almost all week and am working again this weekend. But, she's still moving, growing, and being sillier and sillier every day. She's on the verge of officially crawling and finally figured out where her knees are and how they should be used, so I can only imagine what kind of trouble she'll get into when she's fully mobile.

We have a pretty busy June ahead of ourselves since I've been working full time hours lately and Joel has been scheduled overtime, but we're making it work.

No comments:

Post a Comment