Tessa makes 3!

The adventures of a young couple starting a family, teaching each other and learning as we go, and having fun doing it!

July 30, 2010

Week 27



I am officially in the 3rd trimester and am almost finished with week 27! It still seems so far away until October, but then I think it's only 13 weeks away and that seems so close. I have been a busy little bee nesting away and getting the nursery ready. I am also taking this opportunity to redo some other portions of the house, including the living room and our bedroom, pictures will come later when I am completely done, I swear.



We are slowly making progress on Tessa's room, and hopefully in the next few weeks it will be done. Joel and I are both planners, so we both need to have the nursery done with many weeks to spare before she comes, just to have a peace of mind! Joel has been wonderful with helping and not letting me do too much, but we still have a long ways to go. Once the nursery is done, we will also have to tackle the basement since that is where our guest bedroom will go.

Joel's Grandma Judy came up this week and helped us get some things done, although she decided she would clean the house while I did the crafts, instead of vice versa. Not that I needed her to clean, but it sure did help and I know she does a fabulous job! She also brought up a couple gifts for the baby, including an adorable outfit and a crib sheet! She is also going to make a valence to match! Love the crafty people.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You are sooo pregnant and you look amazing! Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!
    ~Lisa May

    ReplyDelete