- Tessa turned 8 months. She started crawling and began trying meats and dairy during meals.
- We went tent camping for 3 days.
- Tessa attended her first wedding and Grandma Laura got to babysit her plus her two cousins while the adults danced and had fun at the reception.
- Tessa started pulling herself up on everything. Absolutely everything.
- She discovered her love of paper and our shredder is no longer necessary because she does a fine job.
- She figured out her sippy cup finally.
- I had to bleach/strip all her diapers because she got a yeast rash.
- We rearranged the furniture to make it more baby friendly. Did.not.work.
- She tackled the lamp and won.
- We took many trips to Grandma's house.
- Tessa visited PaPa Dale in the hospital and met some of my old work friends.
- Joel went to Canada for a week and Tessa stayed with her Grandmas for 4 days.
- She solidified her hatred for beef, but loves the white meats. Pork, chicken, turkey, and ham are the favorites.
- She's a grandma's girl and loves cheese.
- She's too good for solids and prefers finger foods
- We transitioned to her big girl car seat and so far it is a hit.
- We had a get together with a couple friends at the outlet mall and she scared away more babies.
- She learned to give kisses, blow kisses, high five, wave, and clap.
- She's still sleeping great, but she has her nights.
- We experienced our first ear infection, cough, and congestion.
- She crawled off the end of the bed. Did I mention she's wild? I was more traumatized than her.
- She loves reading the DVD's, or at least pulling them off the rack and chewing on them.
- She's wearing 9-12 month pants but 6 month shirts. She's very long, but still very skinny.
- I stopped breastfeeding so she's on a mixture of breastmilk and formula. I had a good freezer stash.
- She's got quite the attitude.
- Definitely a talker.
July 30, 2011
We've been busy!! It's been a month since I've posted. How did I let July slip away? Oh yes, I know. I have an incredibly active wild child. Here's a recep of the last month, and then I'll really try to be better in August.